¿What are free baby samples?
The arrival of a newborn or infant at home is one of the greatest joys and experiences a family will experience in their entire lives. When the time comes, we need to be prepared to assume the responsibility of that arrival and what it entails.
By offering free baby products we like to share the opinions parents have about certain items such as diapers, baby food, prams, seats, cots, towels, bathtubs, pacifiers, etc…their experience in caring for their babies. If you share your experience with us, you can have a free product sample for your baby.
- 1 ¿What are free baby samples?
- 2 Featured free baby samples
- 3 What baby products can I order to try now?
- 4 How can you get free baby samples?
- 5 What should you have in mind before buying baby products?
- 6 Free baby sample brands
- 7 Other categories you can get free samples from
Choose the category in which you would be interested in receiving free baby products:
Featured free baby samples
What baby products can I order to try now?
Amongst the free baby samples you will find baby diapers, baby food, bottles, baby cologne, soaps and shampoos, creams, alarm clocks, hammocks, and plenty of more baby accessories.
Choose a product in which you would be interested in receiving a free baby sample:
Free samples of Baby Baskets
Free sample of Diapers and Baby wipes
Free samples of Shampoos and Baby lotions
Free samples of Baby Bottles and Pacifiers
How can you get free baby samples?
- First, select the category of the product you would like to receive for free.
- Choose the items from which you wish to receive free samples, such as baby diapers, wipes, baby food, bottles, shampoo, bassinets, etc …
- Tell us about your experience with certain baby items.
- Follow the steps in order to receive the free baby samples at home.
- Free gift samples will be given out when all survey entries are completed.
- Participants who receive free gifts must fill out an opinion survey on each product sample received.
What should you have in mind before buying baby products?
1- Baby clothes
All baby clothing should be cotton and should be comfortable, ideally without too many buttons, clasps or seams.
The most convenient thing, especially when they are very young, is to make sure it’s easy to remove and put back on again when changing the baby. Don’t forget this will become a frequent task. Regarding size, you will have to follow certain guidelines, since there is a certain tendency to buy very small clothes. The truth is, in the first couple of weeks they grow very quickly. So, for this reason, and taking into account that each brand is always different, you have to try to choose the size based on the weight and length of the baby.
2- Baby Prams
Another important buy will be the baby pushchair. There are countless models out there but the main thing is to opt for a model that is resistant, and light to carry. Until the little one starts to walk, the parents will have to carry and fold it away. However and above all, it will be very necessary that it checks all the characteristics and security measures indicated by the legislation. Likewise, it will be essential to take into account the accessories that can be added, also the size once folded for transportation … In many cases, it is best to choose the model that includes 3 in 1, pushchair seat, carrycot and car seat.
3- Baby cot
The first thing is to choose one that is safe with round edges. Without protrusions, stable and firm. That way it prevents it from tipping over. In addition it’s best to have the railing high and with bars, there must be a distance of 6 and 10 cm between each bar so the child can’t put his head through the gap. Regarding size, until approximately the third month, the baby is very tiny. To make him feel more protected like he was in his mother’s womb, the best option is to opt for a bassinet.
4- Baby basket
One of the many main concerns of mothers is to know which products are the most necessary to include in the baby’s basket, and that nothing is missing on the day of delivery. Fortunately, there are many stores specialized in offering baskets of all kinds for all newborns, which are mostly equipped with the most important items for the care of the little one.
5- Baby bath
When choosing the bathtub, the size of the baby will have to be taken into account and in most cases the ideal thing is to choose a model that also includes a changing table, this will be like a two-in-one and will take up less space. As for the height, the most important thing is that it is adequate so you don’t have to bend down too much. Also, take into account that the edges should be higher so that the child does not fall.
6- Baby diapers
For the best baby nappies, you have to keep in mind that not all nappies are equally absorbent, comfortable, flexible, or soft. You can’t go wrong in their choice. The most important thing is that the baby feels comfortable and that the diapers do not cause skin irritations, or allergic reactions.
We have made a list of things to keep in mind that will help you choose the best baby diapers:
- They have to be of Super Fast Absorption, to avoid as much as possible the contact of urine with the skin and thus avoid irritations.
- Breathable, it has to allow air to circulate in order to keep the baby’s bottom always fresh and dry.
- The surface of the diaper should be soft to the touch, because it will spend a lot of time in contact with the baby’s skin and will prevent chafing and eczema.
- The materials used in the diaper must be dermatologically tested to avoid possible irritations or allergies.
- Check that the diaper has a anti-leak barrier or reinforcement over the groin area to prevent the pee from leaking.
- The reinforcements of the diapers should be elastic, so they don’t limit the movements of the little ones and they have easy mobility.
- The adhesives for fastening must be resistant, allowing us to peel and stick the strips more than once without breaking.
7- Car seats
- Selecting the best car seat for your baby that meets your expectations in terms of comfort and safety and that is also compatible with your vehicle is not an easy task. There are many technical characteristics to have in mind. The most important ones you should review and compare to different models on the market are the following:
- Anchorage system: depending on whether your vehicle has an ISOFIX system or not, you should opt for a seat with ISOFIX, a seat without ISOFIX that has an installed seat belt, are more unsafe in the event of a frontal collision.
- Compatibility: check the list of vehicles compatible with the selected model because it might not be suitable for your car.
- Safety: the essential thing about this material is that it can be installed in reverse up to 13 kg to comply with the regulations and, if you can afford it, choose a chair that has obtained the test plus seal.
- Weight and dimensions: if it is a chair that you are going to move from one car to another frequently, you should make sure that it is light enough to avoid leaving your back on each move. In addition, the lighter and more compact, the more comfortable to transport and install it will be.
Free baby sample brands
- Huggies: There is no moment in the day more perfect and special than when you have a skin to skin hug with your precious baby. Made with skin-loving natural fibres. Huggies® Baby Wipes, made with skin loving natural fibres, gently clean and protect baby’s delicate skin. Our wipes lovingly care for baby’s skin and are safe to use on your little one from Day one. Hypoallergenic & clinically tested: You can use Huggies pure baby wipes as soon as you welcome your newborn home. Our wipes are designed to suit the most sensitive skins.
- Pampers: Wraps your baby in our softest comfort. Nappies provides breathability and comfort against your baby’s skin, whilst pulling wetness and mess away to help prevent skin irritation. Air flows freely, helping to keep skin dry and comfy. Protects your baby’s delicate tummy with a perfectly contoured fit. Absorbs liquid instantly to keep your baby dry and protected for up to 12 hours. Gently adapt around baby’s legs protecting from leaks.
- Mustela: The Mustela brand has been developing baby and dermatological products for babies as well as for future and young mothers. Thanks to its innovations and ongoing searches, realised in collaboration with health professionals (pharmacists, dermatologists, pediatricians, toxicologists, allergists and gynecologists), the Mustela brand proposes a wide range of expert, safe, effective and natural cares that will respect the skin of babies and mothers. All the cares developed by the Mustela laboratory are hypoallergenic, high tolerance and guaranteed without paraben, phenoxyethanol, phthalate and alcohol. Among the most innovative products, you will find the gentle cleansing gel (formerly dermo cleansing gel) which is ideal for to cleanse the baby skin on a daily basis, the dermo-soothing wipes that cleanse and soothe the buttocks area, and the Mustela kit which contains all the essential products for baby first cares.
- MAM: MAM offers a selection of innovative products suitable for newborns and toddlers. The range includes breast pumps, baby feeding bottles, sterilisers, bottle warmers, soothers, teethers, cups & oral care products.
Features the smallest, cutest design with a 0+ flow teat. This was specially created with newborns in mind, to achieve the perfect size right from the start. The 90ml bottle joins the established 170ml and 260ml bottles to offer natural progression as baby grows.
Like all MAM bottles the Feel Good Glass range includes the SkinSoftTM teat which is silky soft and provides a familiar feel for babies. Market research confirms that 94%* of babies accept the teat making it perfect for when mum wants to be a bit more flexible. Simple and safe to use to make everyday baby life easier. Also new is the first ever glass bottle set from MAM designed to grow with the baby.